- My 2018 Christmas Eve project: resurrecting my HP41CV
- Did my cycling power really increase this winter on my Wahoo Kickr? Power accuracy and thermal drift on my Kickr
- Should healthcare prices be regulated or free?
- iPadPro Apps & Tricks for Handwriting: Note-taking, Communicating and Teaching
- iPad Apps & Tricks for Research
Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in… Bill Slobotski on Did my cycling power really in… Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in… Bill Slobotski on Did my cycling power really in… Rik on Garmin 510 “low on memor…
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Quick update on recovery since my laparoscopic surgery (appendectomy) on January 31, 2014: how much has my weight and power improved? Some quantitative sample points:
Finally implemented a little project I had on my list all winter: Kiki’s easel is now laptop proof (and I can watch Vuelta a Catalunia from my trainer).