Join 1,250 other subscribers
- Grand scientific study of Covid testing for triple vaccinated people (sample size = 1, 16 Feb 2022)
- My 2018 Christmas Eve project: resurrecting my HP41CV
- Did my cycling power really increase this winter on my Wahoo Kickr? Power accuracy and thermal drift on my Kickr
- Should healthcare prices be regulated or free?
- iPadPro Apps & Tricks for Handwriting: Note-taking, Communicating and Teaching
Bill Slobotski on Did my cycling power really in… Kim Juul on Did my cycling power really in… Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in… Bill Slobotski on Did my cycling power really in… Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in…
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Gravel Metric DeKalb 2014
This Memorial Day weekend marked our first, and hopefully not last, participation in the Gravel Metric in DeKalb, IL: a 109km ride over the non-paved rural roads of the American heartland.
Posted in Cycling Tagged Gravel Metric Leave a comment
La Philippe Gilbert: 150km around Liège
A priceless conclusion of my one-week Europe trip: Can one dream up a better start of a 150km cyclo-sportive than this?
Posted in Cycling 7 Comments
Solo ride of the Ronde van Vlaanderen finale
Yesterday I arrived back in my hometown, Meerbeke, where I’m visiting my mom for three days. It’s been 370 days since my last visit, which is my longest absence in 20 years, and I hope not to repeat such absence … Continue reading
Posted in Cycling Tagged Ronde van Vlaanderen 2 Comments