Join 1,250 other subscribers
- Grand scientific study of Covid testing for triple vaccinated people (sample size = 1, 16 Feb 2022)
- My 2018 Christmas Eve project: resurrecting my HP41CV
- Did my cycling power really increase this winter on my Wahoo Kickr? Power accuracy and thermal drift on my Kickr
- Should healthcare prices be regulated or free?
- iPadPro Apps & Tricks for Handwriting: Note-taking, Communicating and Teaching
Bill Slobotski on Did my cycling power really in… Kim Juul on Did my cycling power really in… Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in… Bill Slobotski on Did my cycling power really in… Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in…
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Dreaming of the Dolomites: pump or CO2 cartridges?
It’s another cold winter in Chicago. Dreaming of my trip to the Dolomites end of June is all I can do. Given that it won’t be a race, time to inflate a flat really isn’t a factor so I’m thinking … Continue reading
Posted in Cycling 5 Comments