- My 2018 Christmas Eve project: resurrecting my HP41CV
- Did my cycling power really increase this winter on my Wahoo Kickr? Power accuracy and thermal drift on my Kickr
- Should healthcare prices be regulated or free?
- iPadPro Apps & Tricks for Handwriting: Note-taking, Communicating and Teaching
- iPad Apps & Tricks for Research
Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in… Bill Slobotski on Did my cycling power really in… Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in… Bill Slobotski on Did my cycling power really in… Rik on Garmin 510 “low on memor…
Monthly Archives: April 2016
A short interruption of my dormant blog state to share a new learning. Recently I looked into changing my life insurance policy and underwent a physical exam as part of the qualification. A professional came to our house and administered … Continue reading