- My 2018 Christmas Eve project: resurrecting my HP41CV
- Did my cycling power really increase this winter on my Wahoo Kickr? Power accuracy and thermal drift on my Kickr
- Should healthcare prices be regulated or free?
- iPadPro Apps & Tricks for Handwriting: Note-taking, Communicating and Teaching
- iPad Apps & Tricks for Research
Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in… Bill Slobotski on Did my cycling power really in… Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in… Bill Slobotski on Did my cycling power really in… Rik on Garmin 510 “low on memor…
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Behind this article in The New York Times is an interesting question alluded to in its final paragraph: should health care prices be regulated or free? PhD dissertations and books are written addressing this intricate important question that can’t be done … Continue reading