- My 2018 Christmas Eve project: resurrecting my HP41CV
- Did my cycling power really increase this winter on my Wahoo Kickr? Power accuracy and thermal drift on my Kickr
- Should healthcare prices be regulated or free?
- iPadPro Apps & Tricks for Handwriting: Note-taking, Communicating and Teaching
- iPad Apps & Tricks for Research
Rik on Garmin 510 “low on memor… Angus Wragg on Did my cycling power really in… Frantz Weitemeyer on Did my cycling power really in… Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in… Andy on Did my cycling power really in…
Tag Archives: Training
To train for the Haute Route 2013 challenge, I designed a training plan through a hierarchical 3-step process working backwards from the ultimate goal. Step 1 defined the aggregate training goal as simulating a training stress score of 250/day (1700-1800 for the … Continue reading