Join 1,250 other subscribers
- Grand scientific study of Covid testing for triple vaccinated people (sample size = 1, 16 Feb 2022)
- My 2018 Christmas Eve project: resurrecting my HP41CV
- Did my cycling power really increase this winter on my Wahoo Kickr? Power accuracy and thermal drift on my Kickr
- Should healthcare prices be regulated or free?
- iPadPro Apps & Tricks for Handwriting: Note-taking, Communicating and Teaching
Bill Slobotski on Did my cycling power really in… Kim Juul on Did my cycling power really in… Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in… Bill Slobotski on Did my cycling power really in… Jan Van Mieghem on Did my cycling power really in…
Tag Archives: Training
Haute Route Training Plan Step 2: Build weekly plan using periodization & Where am I so far?
To train for the Haute Route 2013 challenge, I designed a training plan through a hierarchical 3-step process working backwards from the ultimate goal. Step 1 defined the aggregate training goal as simulating a training stress score of 250/day (1700-1800 for the … Continue reading
Posted in Cycling, Haute Route Tagged Chronic Training Load (CTL), Periodization, Training, Training Stress Score (TSS) 2 Comments